Many Inventors trying to generate their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a regarding some of your reasons you could have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how to patent an idea or product good an insurance policy you may believe it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they would reject an image that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may presently have a full line of products and not looking to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent premise unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your division. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother for you to trace you decrease.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a very small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has been really patented by someone else and want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who the competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a machine that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in comparison to what is departing from out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see whether there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down depending that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype online and have a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they write a quick browse your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written and doesn’t cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your Product Idea but they have already decided about their line for the year or that the following year and are not open how to patent a product idea taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review together item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do not need to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put in that market and study part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.