Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to hire a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to your choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for the name selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 700. If the applied name is available, take into account . registered for you. Inside the event of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, could certainly apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with suitable stamp duty. These people signed by more than two subscribers.
5. Pay the LLP Registration Online in India fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy of this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents just as soon as verified, enterprise will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of your company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may be expensive of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and experience within doing such tasks, and has the right teams to carry out each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser campaigns. Look around you and find a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.